cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile phone coverage

k_lee
Newcomer
Hi,
The last few days my phone has had extremely poor coverage! There has noting been changed on the the phone and in still on the same area as I always do use the phone! Is there somethin up with the system or is the network down or somethin?
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Where are you located?

Anybody else you know on 48 similarly affected?

Or O2/Lyca/Tesco?

If nothing has changed but the coverage has deteriorated then you probably need to log a support request to ask 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Where are you located?

Anybody else you know on 48 similarly affected?

Or O2/Lyca/Tesco?

If nothing has changed but the coverage has deteriorated then you probably need to log a support request to ask 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I'm in drumsna co. Leitrim
I see that a few other people has wrote up on the fourm that coverage is very poor! I'm with o2! It's getting extremely hard to hear the other caller in place where I always used my phone!

Sorry - I'm confused.

If you're with O2 then why are you posting here on the 48 forum?