cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving number

Anon
Not applicable
Please can you tell me how many times I can move number?
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If you want to port another number over to replace your current one then just submit a porting request. You'll need to have a SIM with another carrier working on the number to be ported in order to receive the porting security code.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

I'm not 100% sure of the direction of the query but hopefully I'll strike it lucky...

You can only have the one phone number per account on 48.

You can move Carrier's/Networks as often as you wish, taking your number with you - as long as you fulfilled the Carrier's T&C's, which are as you would imagine, are network dependant. 

Is anything listed above the answer you require?

Smiley Happy

Anon
Not applicable
I have move my number before and I still want to use another number.
Thanks

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If you want to port another number over to replace your current one then just submit a porting request. You'll need to have a SIM with another carrier working on the number to be ported in order to receive the porting security code.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Please how do i get the porting request form.
Thanks

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
https://48months.ie/portin

Anon
Not applicable
The porting page is not opening please can you help me out
Thanks.

What happens?

What, if any, error do you get?

You need to be logged into the account associated with the SIM to which you want to port a number.

Login first then under My 48 go click on the Move My Number link at the left hand side of the page.

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
I have done this and the link keep telling me that porting is in progress.
Thanks

Then you must have already submitted a porting request for that number?

If this porting process is not going as expected then you'll need to contact support as outlined here:

How do I keep my old number?

Hope this helps.