cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need urgent help!

mudite1988
Newcomer
O god what happen! I'm annoyed ! Yesterday bought my standard member ship and is not go true :@ they tuck my money but I can't call any one!!!! Before I have guido!!! Plzz need calls urgently!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

There's most likely a logical explanation to this...

Maybe you bought a new membership before your current one has expired and the new one has stacked to kick in when the current one eventually expires?

If you use up allowances on a membership before the memberhsip month is up then you need add-ons not a new membership:

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/add-on-rules

Buying a new membership does not prematurely terminate a current membership and kick in immediately. All memberships always run their full monthly course.

What does your online account say about your membership expiry date? That will clarify whether or not the above explains things.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

There's most likely a logical explanation to this...

Maybe you bought a new membership before your current one has expired and the new one has stacked to kick in when the current one eventually expires?

If you use up allowances on a membership before the memberhsip month is up then you need add-ons not a new membership:

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/add-on-rules

Buying a new membership does not prematurely terminate a current membership and kick in immediately. All memberships always run their full monthly course.

What does your online account say about your membership expiry date? That will clarify whether or not the above explains things.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.