cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network down again! Why?

poc2
Visitor
Hi guys, no network since this afternoon. What's going on? Can't make or take calls or use my phone as would be expected. Please advise. Patrick.
8 REPLIES 8

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi 

Major Outage At approximitly 1800hrs, Details within link below.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Techie-Updates/Issue-with-all-network-services-19th-December/m-p/158...

poc2
Visitor
It's a disgrace. Why are we subjected to this poor level of service? Why is the network so unreliable? Does the fact 02 now Three Mobile, who have taken over 02, want people to be so pee'd off that they will switch from 48!

Please sort out this mess guys.

Hi again,

As mentioned in the post similar to yours, the Community Forum Help are all regular 48 members, giving others a nudge in the right direction... we dont work for 48, but happy to help anyone in a spot of bother!

I must mention though, that although 48 run off the 02 Ireland Network (correctly added, now owned by 3)

48 has its own platform and Infastructure.

poc2
Visitor
" 48 currently owned by 02, but use their own platform and infrastructure" pity it hasn't worked since 6pm Thursday the 19th Dec!! It's now 1.09am into Friday 20th. Shameful lack of service.

Anon
Not applicable
Omg I got locked downstairs in an underground car park for an hour and because the service was down I couldnt contact anyone was very dangerous and didn't help having no service. Why is there no service?

Did you sober up?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bunnies96
Newcomer

Still no network service from last night even topped up, really isnt on. 

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

Have you turned off and on your handset to get a signal boost?