cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network down

niamhr
Visitor
My phone is going in and out of network, can't make or receive texts or calls. Internet down also
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You probably need to contact 48 support so.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did it ever work for you or are you new to 48 and just trying to get started?

If it was working before has anything changed on your phone recently - e.g. settings changes, software update etc.?

What make and model of phone (seems to be HTC M9 but can't be sure)?

Where are you located?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update?

niamhr
Visitor
Not new to 48. No updates that I know of. Yes my phone is HTC M9. I am in Cavan. My friends have same issue

Could you be inadvertently roaming on NI networks thus losing the 48 signal?

Are you near the border?

You haven't clarified if it ever worked ok for you (in the same area)?

You may need to contact 48 support for assistance

http://www.48months.ie/help/ask-agent

Hope this helps.

niamhr
Visitor
No I'm near meath border, been with 48for couple of years now and no issues

You probably need to contact 48 support so.

Were 48 support able to help?

niamhr
Visitor
They couldn't see any issues but they alerted technical team about it

marie48
Newcomer
I'm in Dublin 5 & no service since lunch time.poor show 48👎