1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chrisboy
Newcomer
Hi, mines back now, I had to reset the network settings, and it came back

View solution in context

16 REPLIES 16

carolineush
Visitor

Iv the very same problem since this mornin so ur not the only 1 iv had no service all day

chrisboy
Newcomer
Hi, mines back now, I had to reset the network settings, and it came back

iv an iphone so it auto rechecks network

Hi folks

There could be an issue with Area Mast's...as mentioned, this can be resolved by booting the handset.

Inclement weather can be instrumental in this  (if it is Mast trouble) which I would say is fitting, for at least, those near the coast North of the country were battered to a pulp again last night...

🙂 

Any relevance here?

Lost your 3G connection?

Working fine for me right now - Dublin 1/7.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hey

Turned phone off made no difference

Manual carrier selection done and 48 or o2 were not in the selection Rochfortbridge is jus outside mullingar co westmeath

26 hours out now

Probably won't make any difference but try powering off, pulling the battery out for a few mins, pulling the SIM card out and then putting everything back together and powering on. If you lose your APN settings reconfigure them. Make sure that data roaming is still enabled. Then scan again for networks. 

Do you know anybody else on O2 or 48 who is still seeing the networks OK?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hey

Iv had iphone turned off and made no difference .

Took out the sim card last night and gave it a wipe but didnt help either .

I also know 3 others in the same area with the same problem .

I had to go off yesterday when i was away i got coverage back but when i returned home the coverage went back the same to no service

Hi Carolineush

Do you mind posting Back your Own/friend's area, it would be helpful...

Smiley Happy