cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data Connection on Samsung GT i5800

Anon
Not applicable

Hey, i have a problem connecting to the internet with my samsung. Apparently the APN Settings were deleted and i already tried to create a new one according to the steps in the community but it just doesnt save the settings and i cant turn on any Data connection. Data roaming is turned on...Anyone who knows what else i could try? Thanks a lot for any idea!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

How did the APN settings get deleted? Did you do a factory reset of the phone or update the software or something? The APN settings shouldn't just disappear like that.

Have you tried the online configurator or the Tweakker APN app mentioned (post #4)  here?

Internet Settings 

If you can't get it working then contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

How did the APN settings get deleted? Did you do a factory reset of the phone or update the software or something? The APN settings shouldn't just disappear like that.

Have you tried the online configurator or the Tweakker APN app mentioned (post #4)  here?

Internet Settings 

If you can't get it working then contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.