cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet on Samsung J3😕

ibbie
Newcomer
Hey just back from holidays and Internet isn't working on my phone. Tried the tweeker but that disn't even send an sms any ideas? Thanks
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Follow the instructions here to configure your internet/MMS APN settings correctly

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @ibbie?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ibbie
Newcomer
No on to support about it. Thanks though! 👍

Are your internet/MMS APN settings correct as per the instructions that I linked to above?

Did MMS receive or send ever work for you before?

Hope this helps.

ibbie
Newcomer
Yep settings all correct. What's the mms?

Multimedia Message Service.

Basically picture messages or other messages with multi-media content.

ibbie
Newcomer
Oh yeah it worked fine before I went away

Sorry - I was getting confused between different threads and replied to the wrong one - hence the reference to MMS above. Apologies for any confusion cause. Man Embarassed