cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

alidunneoxo
Visitor

I changed from Samsung S4 to 5 yesterday and it's saying no service. Have internet etc but no texts or calls. Any advice please ? Driving me mad thanks in advance 

17 REPLIES 17

Any update?

Did you get this sorted?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi still not sorted as yet. The person I bought phone off said it is definitely sim free. I got my new si. From 48 this morning I've put it in new phone and I've put in activation code but it's still saying 48 network not available, not sure what else I should do . 

With the new SIM what networks do you see when you do a manual scan?

Do you see O2?

If so can you connect to it?

Do you have a support ticket open with 48 support?

If so then you should follow up on that.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Still have no service,either in new phone or old phone. .when I do network search 3 ,48, meteor and Vodafone come up. I tried a meteor siM and Vodafone sim and both worked but my 48 doesn't . Any suggestions of anything else I can try . 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
And when you try connecting to 48 it says "no service"?
I think you'll need to contact 48 support and get the them to advise

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Did you get this sorted?

No 48 said nothing they could do, said it was my new phone. So I'm returning the phone tomoro . 

Hmmmm - seems odd but unfortunately I can't really offer any further suggestions myself. Man Sad