cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection

kilerry190872
Newcomer
I randomly loose connection (haven't moved location). I restart the phone, it always asks me for the sim pin and sometimes won't connect to the intetnet again until I do this several times. Help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

SIM PIN locking can be disabled in your phone's security settings of you don't want it on.

For the signal problem try taking the SIM out and gently cleaning it, reinsert it and see if that helps.

If not then you might want to order a replacement SIM and see if that makes any difference.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

SIM PIN locking can be disabled in your phone's security settings of you don't want it on.

For the signal problem try taking the SIM out and gently cleaning it, reinsert it and see if that helps.

If not then you might want to order a replacement SIM and see if that makes any difference.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi

Hi

kilerry190872
Newcomer
Thanks