cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No coverage at all

niamhcarrig123
Newcomer
Activated sim baught membership and credit, new number and still says ive no credit. Have teyed registering to network but wont work randomely says "refreshing sim data" every now and again?
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Can you try the SIM in another unlocked phone just to rule that out?

If not then you may need to contact 48 support:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

niamhcarrig123
Newcomer
Ive no other unlocked phone, i think it may be my phone or where i am situated may have bo coverage because when i try to register on the network it says registering but then after a minute or 2 says cannot register try again later or else says its registered but atill doesnr work

There's always a possibility that there are outages due to the ongoing storm.

Probably best to contact 48 support to see if they can advise.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did you get this sorted?

niamhcarrig123
Newcomer
Waiting until i get back to my own house to see if itll work there, supposedly its impossible to get 48 coverage where my parent live

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you contact 48 support as I suggested?