cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

helenamcc
Newcomer
Hi I'm on honeymoon at the moment in Spain and I bought the guildo membership a few days before I came over. So I have it around 1 week or less. I can call and text no problem but my internet isn't working. It was fine till I came over here. I need to see my emails etc so can someone please sort it out for me. I have an I phone SE and my internet was working back home even when I bought the guildo membership.
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Check your internet settings.
If the APN field is not set to 48months.liffeytelecom.com then set it to that, save the change, switch airplane mode on and then off and see if data works.
If it still doesn't then you'll have to contact 48 support tomorrow.
Many people have had this problem with data while roaming in the EU on a Guido membership and that tip has fixed it for many but not all of them.
I don't know why this problem happens and unfortunately 48 support still haven't explained or fixed it.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @helenamcc?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.