cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network available

seanjkelleher
Newcomer
Hi there
About two hours ago my network disappeared. I currently have no service and can't make a call.
Can u please advise.
Thx Sean.
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What happens if you switch off, on again and manually search for networks?

Can you see and connect to 48?

Has anything changed on the phone - e.g. software update, settings changes?

Is it an iPhone? If so could a recent sync with iTunes or some other operation have downloaded an update?

Is roaming still enabled?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

seanjkelleher
Newcomer
Hi there no cannot see or connect to 48. Nothing has changed on phone.

Switch off, take the SIM out, gently clean the contacts, reinsert it, switch on, scan for networks.

Any difference?

Can you try the SIM in another unlocked phone?

If you can't get it working then the next step might be to try a replacement SIM.

But you might want to first contact 48 support and see if they can advise at all:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

People have reported this sort of thing happening before but I don't know (a) why it happens and (b) if SIM replacement is the solution.

Part of the problem is that many people here and also 48 support don't always post back to clarify what a specific problem was and what solved it.

It would help others if they did... Man Frustrated

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thank you, scanning for network is what I was missing. I put a replacement sim in but it was still not working until I read this post and the helpline did not tell me.

Glad it helped.