cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sevice

Anon
Not applicable

Hello

I registered my sim accordingly but my phone has no service and when i click register sim it says oops we have an error we are unable to register your sim, please contact a 48 agent and we will get back to you. I done this got a reply off an agent and he/she told me that they looked at my account and my phone number is moved and that my sim is registered and i just need to buy membership. I dont want to buy membership until i know my sim is registered, if it was registered i would have service in my phone and the red pop up wouldent be telling me that yous cant register my sim. HELP ME I WANT TO PAY THE MEMBERSHIP.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Why are you clicking register SIM again if you have registered it already?

Can you log into your online account?
If so what does it say?

If it all looks in order and displays the correct address but just says that you have no membership then you should be able to safely go ahead and buy membership and get going.

If your SIM is registered then even with no membership you should be able to receive calls and texts so maybe get somebody to call/text you.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

cheers for the reply. Thats the probem everything is meant to be registered and all but my phone still says no service and dosen't work when i ring my phone. i spent money today getting my phone unlocked but still no service in my phone :(, is it something got to do with me unlocking my phone?

What does it say when you log into your 48 online account?

Are you sure that the phone is properly unlocked?

Did you try manually scanning for networks and connecting to 48 (or O2 if 48 is not listed)?

Can you try another carrier's SIM in the phone to check that it is unlocked?

Or your 48 SIM in another unlocked phone?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.