cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia lumia 630 no outgoing calls or internet

Anon
Not applicable
Hi I just got a duel sim off 48 for my new Nokia lumia 630, at the moment I can only receive incoming calls and I can sent and receive texts but I can't make outgoing calls on go on my internet.. At first it was working fine but now it saying I have no credit but I have and it's not out for another 3 week's.. Any help would be great.. thanks a million 🙂
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and mobile/landline calls and data allowance balances?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

sammy347
Newcomer

hi i have the same problem with my nokia lumia and 48, did you sort yours out i love to know

Same questions that I asked above (which the original poster never answered) apply here...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

hi legend im only two days into my monthly data allowance, no problem with my old phone which is not an internet phone. i can recieve calls when i put the sim into the nokia lumia but cant make calls. it says i dont have enough credit.i got a message when i booted the phone up first it was..1749 oops sorry we cant send settings to your phone. was this from 48 or what.thanks

As I asked above, what does your online account say about your landline/mobile calls allowance balances? 

If you can receive calls but not make them then it sounds like you have used up your calls allowance(s?) or you're calling a number that is not covered by your membership calls allowances and that needs cash credit to pay for it. 

Do any outgoing calls work? 

If so then what sort of number are you calling when it fails? 

In order to configure your internet settings you need to follow these instructions. 

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M1...

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?

hi legend i have 270 mobile mins all mobile texts 1,020.0 mb remaining 57 landline mins. i tried all sort of codes posted here, all to no avail

OK you probably need to contact 48 support about this so. 

http://www.48months.ie/help/ask-agent

Hope this helps.