cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not accepting credit card

markmcg
Visitor
Have not had credit in long time every time I go to pay it gets to visa password (3digits) then it says won't accept because of security limitations
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did this card ever work for payments on 48?

Or for payments elsewhere online?

It could be that you need to enable 3-D Secure verification (e.g. Verified By VISA or equivalent) to use it online:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-D_Secure

Your bank should be able to advise.

Or if you tried to use it and entered the wrong details too many times then you may be locked out of using it online for a period of time. Again ask your bank or maybe also 48 support:

How to get help

For the moment while you cannot make online payments with this card you may have to make do with topping up by voucher and then buying membership/add-ons online from your credit balance or by text:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did this card ever work for payments on 48?

Or for payments elsewhere online?

It could be that you need to enable 3-D Secure verification (e.g. Verified By VISA or equivalent) to use it online:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-D_Secure

Your bank should be able to advise.

Or if you tried to use it and entered the wrong details too many times then you may be locked out of using it online for a period of time. Again ask your bank or maybe also 48 support:

How to get help

For the moment while you cannot make online payments with this card you may have to make do with topping up by voucher and then buying membership/add-ons online from your credit balance or by text:

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

So if youve locked yourcredit card out how long do you have to wait before it's unlocked.

Think somebody recently mentioned a month?

But you might want to contact 48 support and/or your bank to confirm this:

How to get help

In the meantime the only other options might be to get somebody else to topup/buy stuff for you or topup by voucher and then buy stuff from your credit balance online or by text:

Hope this helps.