cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a nano sim on 11/05/16 still not got it another 1 was to be sent to me still not got it

jj123
Visitor

WHY SO LONG TO DELIVER A SIM 48 A TOTAL JOKE 15 DAYS STILL NO SIM , NO HELP FOR CUSTOMER SERVICES ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM ?

12 REPLIES 12

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Contact 48 support and they will sort you out:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

emaail them evey day different person answer me , it will be there tomorrow 19 email so far thats not sorting it out worst customer service I have ever had to deal with they dont care I have seen this is happening to other it is on their facebook page 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
OK if 48 can't help then nobody here on the community forum is going to be able to do much unfortunately. Sorry.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Maybe but at least others will know about this problem 48 have with sims 

Did you get your SIM(s?)?

No still no Sim going moving to Vodafone as this is a joke no explaination no sorry no we send it by reg post nothing only it should be there tomorrow 20 days later very bad customer services 

Seems odd.

I ordered a replacement SIM on Saturday for my girlfriend and it arrived this morning.

I don't know why you seem to have problems here.

Anon
Not applicable
Yes I waiting for sim now nearly 3 weeks no replacement

Anon
Not applicable
Now I order new one again. I think should be there next day why 3 weeks don't receive?so upset