cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIN Code

w4nn13
Newcomer

My phone ask for the PIN each time i start up my phone is this normal how do I turn this off? I have a Unlocked Nexus 5

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi @w4nn13 

That sounds like a phone security setting. There was another members earlier asking about a similar issue here. For them it seemed to work if you go into security settings and find the SIM PIN lock (or might be called SIM PIN protection) option. There should be an option to disable it from always asking for the PIN.

Did that work for you?

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi @w4nn13 

That sounds like a phone security setting. There was another members earlier asking about a similar issue here. For them it seemed to work if you go into security settings and find the SIM PIN lock (or might be called SIM PIN protection) option. There should be an option to disable it from always asking for the PIN.

Did that work for you?

paulinalinek
Newcomer
I nead new pin

See here:

I forgot my PIN... What now?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @paulinalinek?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.