cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help

Anon
Not applicable
Okay so my sim arrived in the post this morning and I tried to set up my account. Whilst setting it up I ticked the box saying "prepay unregistered" instead of "billpay" . I also decided to keep my number because its easy and I would prefer not to change it. Later on that day I got an email that basically said something went wrong moving my number and that I should edit the account type I chose. It's gas me a like that directed me to "move my sim" page and all it said was that the transfer was in progress and it should take 2 hours or maybe more. Well it's been a day and I'm not sure what to do. How do I change the account option and when can I do it? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable

Hi there,

If you submit a support request with 48 here they should be able to sort it out for you.

Adam

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

Anon
Not applicable

Hi there,

If you submit a support request with 48 here they should be able to sort it out for you.

Adam

Anon
Not applicable
Has this problem been fixed Aine?

friendtex
Newcomer
Have done all,cant seem to get my phone working ,my sim is in phone ,

You'll need to post a bit more info than that if you want help.

E.g....

Are you new to 48 and just trying to get started?

If so did you activate your SIM and is your phone unlocked for use on any network?

What happens when you try to use the 48 SIM in your phone?

Any errors/messages?

Or have you been here a while, it was working OK but has stopped working for some reason?

Again what are the symptoms or the issue and what error messages do you get?

What make and model of phone do you have?

As mentioned above is it unlocked for use on any network?

Please provide all of this info and anything else that may be relevant.

Help others to help you.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.