cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about eu roaming add on

arsebagger
Visitor
Hi. I think I know the answer but I'd like to ask just to be 100% sure.

If I'm visiting another EU country, eg Italy, can the EU roaming add on be used to call and text Italian numbers while I am there?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

No - EU Roaming Add on's are specifically for contacting 'Home' while in the EU - to contact Italian Mobiles/Landlines, like all international calls - you will need monies in your balance.

You also need an active 48 membership - as usual.

Europe:

When calling Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijani Republic, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Antilles, French Guiana, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte/ Reunion, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Rep, Slovenia Rep, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK (incl NI) or Ukraine

You'll pay:

Calls to mobiles and Landlines50c

Texts25c

All International call charges are inc VAT and are charged per minute.

However,  if you would like conformation contact 48 Support Via the link below.

http://www.48months.ie/help/ask-agent

Smiley Happy

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

No - EU Roaming Add on's are specifically for contacting 'Home' while in the EU - to contact Italian Mobiles/Landlines, like all international calls - you will need monies in your balance.

You also need an active 48 membership - as usual.

Europe:

When calling Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijani Republic, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Antilles, French Guiana, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte/ Reunion, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Rep, Slovenia Rep, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK (incl NI) or Ukraine

You'll pay:

Calls to mobiles and Landlines50c

Texts25c

All International call charges are inc VAT and are charged per minute.

However,  if you would like conformation contact 48 Support Via the link below.

http://www.48months.ie/help/ask-agent

Smiley Happy

arsebagger
Visitor
Yep that's what I thought. Thanks for the answer 🙂

Your welcome!

Smiley Happy