cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE; Uncredited phone

hadiza
Visitor

Very urgent attention is needed please. I renewed my membership for three months yesterday at the cost 30 euros which is for the standard membership of 10 euro per month.It was paid with the existing debit card registered on your website. The money has been taken out of my account and my phone has not been topped up. I am a carer and this is number my office uses and I can't reply to text messages and phone calls.Please, I'm expecting the quickest solution to my problem. Thanks Omolara.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well Dalyer, I have notting against you but unfortunately, somebody has to feel the heat. I expect you to understand. You can't understant the traumer I have gone through. If not for my understanding boss, this singular act could have cost me my job. Also, the fact that I've been with 48 over the years does not make know everything besides experience they say is the best teacher. I don't see myself having any problem with your network so why would I go looking for all the negativities 48 has. Above all, I never expected you to talk as if I should have expected some short comings. This is not expected of a frontier with all the effort you are putting in to support 48 customers. Thanks anyway. Hadiza

View solution in context

13 REPLIES 13

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Check your My 48 online account page:

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

What does it say about your membership status and expiry date?

What does it say about your current membership allowance balances?

Does it also list any "next" memberships and start date(s)?

What does your My History say about recent payments/purchases?

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

Remember that if you have a current membership and buy a new one then the new one will only start when the current one has run its full monthly course and has expired. If you use up current membership allowances before the membership month is up then you might need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the current membership month.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for the explanation, I already know that but it's not the solution to my problem. My membership ran out and I bought another for the next three months and my account status shows 30 euros but my phone is not credited so I can't make any call nor send text messages with my 48 phone. Whereas, the 30 euros has been taken out of my account. Also it is the same registered debit card that I normally use that was used to purchase the membership in question. a quick solution will be very much appreciated. Regards Hadiza.

@hadiza wrote:

My membership ran out and I bought another for the next three months and my account status shows 30 euros but my phone is not credited

Whereas, the 30 euros has been taken out of my account.

I don't understand this.

What account status shows €30?

What exactly does your online account say about your 

• current membership status and expiry date?
  • your next membershi(s?) and start date(s?)?
  • your cash credit balance?

What exactly does your My History page say about recent payments/purchases?

Are you sure that you didn't topup your credit balance but never bought membership with the cash credit?

Dial *100# - what does it return?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Dear Dalyer, I realise you did not understand me. In one of the replies posted that you asked me to check, I was asked of my account status. Anyway, my membership ran out on the 17/4/15. I have also checked *100# and it shows my TopUp account is 30euros. Well, I know I clicked on the standard and it was highligted in pink colour and also tried to find my way around it before I could achieve buying 30 euros. ONE THING I ALSO NOTICED IS THAT I DIDN'T FIND IT EASY WHEN I BOUGHT IT BECAUSE IT TOOK WELL OVER TWO HOUR AND IT IS DUE CHANGES EFFECTED WHICH IS NOW COMPLEX AND DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IT USE TO BE. Hadiza

Sorry - I don't really understand most of your post.

But if your cash credit balance is €30 then just text "Standard" without the quotes to 1745 three times to buy three month's worth of Standard membership.

Dalyer, like I said I have notting against you, you are only doing your job and I'm sorry too if you feel I'm taking it personal. I'm only explaining the way you made me feel. Regarding my explanations I have explained in the best way I can. I think it took long because you people are not physically on ground. Meanwhile, let me try what you told to do I will let know if it works. Hadiza

Well Dalyer, I have notting against you but unfortunately, somebody has to feel the heat. I expect you to understand. You can't understant the traumer I have gone through. If not for my understanding boss, this singular act could have cost me my job. Also, the fact that I've been with 48 over the years does not make know everything besides experience they say is the best teacher. I don't see myself having any problem with your network so why would I go looking for all the negativities 48 has. Above all, I never expected you to talk as if I should have expected some short comings. This is not expected of a frontier with all the effort you are putting in to support 48 customers. Thanks anyway. Hadiza

somebody has to feel the heat

Well don't direct it at me please - I don't work for 48! I and many others posting here do so voluntarily to try to help you and others. It would help if you posted the info requested at various points. It might help to arrive at a solution to your (still unclear) problem sooner rather than later. Certainly it would be of more assistance than just ranting about things. Man Frustrated

I never expected you to talk as if I should have expected some short comings.

And I never suggested that either.

Anyway - you STILL haven't said if texting "Standard" to 1745 successfully purchases membership for you from your cash credit balance. Man Indifferent