cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

ballpoint1997
Newcomer
Your network doesnt work. Thats really annoying (#493060)
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@ballpoint1997 wrote:
Your network doesnt work. Thats really annoying (#493060)

Er - yes it does.

What is your problem with it?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

My ticket number is 493060 I have not been able to use my phone for the last 4 days, at the weekends your technical people go home- so I was just left with no phone at all, I have sent 5 emails today trying to get a reply. Today I cannot recieve calls which has led to a prospective employer not being able to call me. I have had nothing but stress from having no phone over the last 4 days. Can you get someone to look at my ticket please. 

Just to clarify - I don't work for 48.

Support do not go home at the weekend.

How to get help

"The 48 support crew work 7 days a week from 8am to 10pm. You can expect a reply within 6 business hours."

If you keep sending emails/updates to your ticket then you may actually delay getting a response. That was 48's policy and I presume it still pertains.

Can you receive any calls at all?

Can you make calls and send/receive texts?

Have you just joined 48 and ported a number over?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

No, I have been a member for months, I cannot buy membership, I can add credit to my account but not subscribe to the membership. I have been 4 days without a phone, on Friday I was able to receive calls, but now I cannot. The tech team finish at 6pm on a Friday, support may be there, but tech team not. Highly frustrated.