cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register a new sim at the same account.

Anon
Not applicable

Hello, recently i was asked from an other network company Vodafone, in order to take a new device, but they asked me my number ( this numbers was in 48 network), and I didnt realise the reason why the asked for this. But today i recieve a mail from your support team that my network isnt worknig because my number is transfered to an other netwrok-Vodafone. 
So i will not tranfer to vodafone btw. 
I have a new 48 Sim card and before 15 minutes I register from the same account (register a replacemnet Sim).
My question is, if i will have the ballance that existed before in the new sim. and if i can keep the same number that i had before and now "its tranfered ton vodafone network"

I wait for reply, 

Assume that i have already Register a replacement Sim and i am waiting for your mail confirmation. 

Thanks
Konstantinos! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I don't really understand your question but you're probably going to have to log a support query to get 48 support to assist you with this issue one way or another:

How to get help

If your number is now with Vodafone then you will have to port it back to 48 if you want to use it with a 48 SIM.

How do I keep my old number?

This key post may also be of relevance here but I'm not really sure from your post:

You need a new SIM?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I don't really understand your question but you're probably going to have to log a support query to get 48 support to assist you with this issue one way or another:

How to get help

If your number is now with Vodafone then you will have to port it back to 48 if you want to use it with a 48 SIM.

How do I keep my old number?

This key post may also be of relevance here but I'm not really sure from your post:

You need a new SIM?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.