cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Sim won't activate & sim unlock

borderfox
Newcomer

I've replaced a sim that I lost.  I'm travelling overseas and replacement sim was sent on to me by family.  It would have been a couple of months ago - there has been a delay in getting it out to me (not sure if thats why i'm having problems).

Firstly, the activation code is written in green - please print in black - i am struggling to make it out.  It's either a leading zero, O or Q - if I try the first 2 then it says not a valid activation code - if I try the last one, then it says contact 48months as we can't activate your sim  (or something similar).  I've a ticket in but really need to get this activated asap.

Any enlightenment?  Anyone been in a similar position?

The second issue...

The sim is looking for an unlock code...this wouldnt be unusual - that was the case with my previous 48months sim.  I tried the code I had setup for the previous sim but it's not taking that.  Is there a default pin???  And yes, it's an unlocked phone.

4 REPLIES 4

borderfox
Newcomer

Disregard second issue ref. pin code - that aspect of things resolved.  Just need to get the sim itself activated now...

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If you're having problems activating the SIM then you'll need to contact 48 support.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Yes, I have emailed them - waiting on a response.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Sorry - missed the the fact that you said you had a ticket open already....
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.