cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement sim

helen43
Newcomer
Need to Order replacement SIM for my daughter how do I do this as she wants to keep her number
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

helen43
Newcomer
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

Need a new SIM?

All you need to know about SIMs

Need to swap your SIM?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

helen43
Newcomer
👍

tara
Newcomer
I ordered a replacement sim on 28/12 - I an surprised it has not arrived yet can you tell me is it on the way?

That's one post office business day!

48 say that you should expect new/replacement sims in 3-5 days so it doesn't seem delayed to me. 

You'll presumably get it next week.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

monthl
Newcomer

Hi my SIM card permanently blocked i need old number i have new number but i Chang that one i need old number my new number XXXXXXXX my old number XXXXXXX please that my new email XXXXXXX Com please sand me answer thanks full

Edit: personal details removed.

You post is not that clear.

I removed personal details which you should not post in a public forum like this.

You probably need to contact 48 support anyway:

http://www.48months.ie/help#contact-us

Hope this helps

Any update?