Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Roaming in Northern Ireland not working one plus one phone

Hot Rod
‎08-07-2017 07:06 PM

No roaming data in northern ireland on a one plus one phone. Followed guides and tweaker but still have exclamation mark beside signal meaning no data. When on local wifi data is OK. 

Is there some settings I can do? I attemted to manually connect to o2 3G multiple times and all networks. Have a good signal on all networks. I am in Belfast city centre

0 Likes

Re: Roaming in Northern Ireland not working one plus one pho

The Legend
‎08-07-2017 07:29 PM

Are calls and texts working?

Are you on a Guido membership?

What make and model of phone?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
0 Likes

The Legend
‎09-07-2017 09:27 AM

Any update @zg3409?

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
0 Likes

Hot Rod
‎10-07-2017 09:02 AM

Worked ok later with no changes. I was in the north for about 4 hours before it started working.

I rebooted it once, after being well in the north for an hour. Then a couple of hours later manually selected different networks including 02 UK. Finally rebooted it for a second time after 4 hours, and it started working.

Model of phone was one plus one as already said. Worked OK for the rest of the day.

I would recommend others to power off and on their phones multiple times in an area of good signal.

0 Likes

The Legend
‎10-07-2017 10:40 AM

@zg3409 wrote:

I would recommend others to power off and on their phones multiple times in an area of good signal.

Doing a manual search for and selection of a local network may have the same effect and maybe sort things out quicker than relying on the phone to pick up a network after a reboot.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community