cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing in

norah12
Newcomer
Well, I've signed in 48 and gotten a membership and all of that stuff. I bought a €10 a month plan and I want to go onto 'my 48' to see how I'm doing. I'm able to sign into my account and check all my info on there website but with the app, every time I try to sign in, it says I have the wrong credentials and I don't understand why, help needed
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you absolutely sure that you're sigining into the app with the correct credentials - i.e. your email address and the password that you use to log into your My 48 account on the website?

Remember that passwords are case sensitive.

If you can't sort this out then you may need to contact 48 support for assistance:

http://www.48months.ie/help#contact-us

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

norah12
Newcomer
I'm afraid not, I type out my info very carefully but it keeps saying i've got the wrong credentials. I think I might get in contacts with 48 through your link. Thank you for the reply though, I really appreciate it.

If you are definitely entering the credentials correctly as you do when logging in via the website and they don't work on the app then that's obviously odd and unexpected.

I guess that 48 support may be able to explain/fix this.