cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card is provisioned

Anon
Not applicable
Need sim card re-registered, been away for a year so phone was use, can you fix this please

Number on the sim is

8935311100202477940 R
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need to contact 48 support about this:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

If you were away for much more than a year then your original account may have been deleted and your number reused in which case you will need to start afresh with a new SIM, account, number etc

But only 48 support can clarify for sure what the options are here.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Hey thanks for the reply, my account is still open just won't pick up reception to buy membership, my number I carried over from Vodafone so they can't reissue it to anyone else, it's not there's to do so.

Did you contact 48 support using the link that I posted?

Only they can sort this out for you.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I did thank you, they still haven't got back to me.
Thanks for you help

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

For your info...

Guide on how to get help

How long does it take to get a reply?

The 48 support crew work 7 days a week; from 9am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 8pm Saturday & Sunday. They'll get back to you within 24 hours. If it is something that has to be looked at by the techie guys, it can take between 3 and 5 working days to get resolved.

Hope this helps.