cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim dara issue

brillo12maureen
Newcomer
Hi there issue with snapchat freezing all day now my phone keeps saying refreshing sim data...pls help
4 REPLIES 4

brillo12maureen
Newcomer
Samsumg s7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Unfortunately a common problem with Samsung Galaxy phones and nothing to do with 48.
Check that your internet/APN settings are still correct and contact Samsung or the phone seller for support if they are but the problem persists.
I guess you could also try a replacement SIM but I doubt that it will make much difference.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Maybe try doing a manual search for networks and then manually selecting 48 and see if that makes any difference?

Some posts around the web suggest that this may rectify this annoying problem with Samsung Galaxy phones.

I.e. switching from automatic network selection to selecting your network manually.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @brillo12maureen?