cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Membership and The Don

Anon
Not applicable

Hi guys, I'm currently on the standard membership deal and would like to get internet for a month when I'll be away with no WiFi. If I switch to The Don will I still be able to go back to my standard membership after or will it treat me as a new member that joined after the membership changes? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

My understanding is that those who were members before 5th may retain the right to buy the old Standard €10 all calls/texts membership as long as they buy no membership other than Standard or Don (previously VIP). If they buy Don then they can still switch back to Standard.I've only ever been on VIP/Don and still see Standard listed as an option on the membership purchase page. So I think you will be alright but you should probably get confirmation about that from 48 themselves just to be sure!

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

My understanding is that those who were members before 5th may retain the right to buy the old Standard €10 all calls/texts membership as long as they buy no membership other than Standard or Don (previously VIP). If they buy Don then they can still switch back to Standard.I've only ever been on VIP/Don and still see Standard listed as an option on the membership purchase page. So I think you will be alright but you should probably get confirmation about that from 48 themselves just to be sure!

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Good news... Seemingly this has changed now and anybody who was a member before March 5th 2013 can now purchase Standard membership even if they have since bought one of the other memberships in the meantime

Anon
Not applicable

My friends would like to be a sign for Standard.

Do you not have any more that deal?

Or when that deal will start work again?

Thanks

Only those who were members before 5th March 2013 can buy Standard (€10 for all calls/texts) membership.