cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Membership

Anon
Not applicable

Hi, 
Ive been a member with 48 for over a year, however my number got switched over but i switched back again with the same number, it wasnt intentional, but now the standard membership doesnt show up when i go to buy more.
Is there any way of getting it back? 
Thanks,
Ronan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I guess that ronanp37 got a Vodafone SIM for a friend and mistakenly provided them with his number which got ported from 48 to Vodafone but left his 48 SIM back on the original 089 number until he re-ported his number back from Vodafone to 48 again?!?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I'm a bit confused by what exactly happened with your number along the way but if you were a member before 5th March 2013 then Standard €10 all calls/all texts membership should be an option for you to buy. Probably best to contact 48 support to see what they say about it.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

My number got switched over when i bought a sim on vodafone for someone, 
I didnt think much of it at the time but i got switched over, then i switched back! 
Is there any way of getting the standard membership back?

You should contact 48 support about this so.

How to get help

1amcn
Rock Star

Sorry but i'm still confused!!!

You bought a Vodafone sim for someone else...but your own 48 number got changed to Vodafone network...

What kind of time-line are we talking here... you got accidently switched from 48 to Vodafone - for how long???

It's an interesting query.

As dalyer rightfully sugessted earlier, log a ticket with 48 support - & they will inform you of your membership option's.

I guess that ronanp37 got a Vodafone SIM for a friend and mistakenly provided them with his number which got ported from 48 to Vodafone but left his 48 SIM back on the original 089 number until he re-ported his number back from Vodafone to 48 again?!?

Anon
Not applicable

Ive already emailed them about it, 
I didnt know how to explain it better, thanks dayler. 
Ronan

Anon
Not applicable

Anon
Not applicable
Could anyone help me plz, coz I bought a voucher of 10 euro twice but sti am being ssked to pay membership, how do I pay the membership, and can I not pay the membership from the 20 euro I have in already?? Thanx

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi fabbi

So - you did correct buying your 'top-up' voucher's.

Now you need to either text to buy or go to your membership page & select a membership (ie The Don or The Guido ) to use the 48 service.

Pick one that will suit your usage... your account should address the fact you have a balance of the€20, so check this is the case.

Click below for a handy guide...

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions-Knowledge/How-do-I-buy-my-membership/ta-p/268

Let me know when your up and running or need more help

🙂