cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop my number being moved?

Anon
Not applicable

I made a request to move my number only its the wrong one. How do I cancel the number I requested and replace t with the one I actually want?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Then contact 48 support as this key post advises:

How do I keep my old number?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll need to log a support request to contact 48 support immediately about this and hope that you get to them before the number gets ported...

How to get help

When asking for a number to be ported the security code is sent to that number and then you enter it into the online form. This is to verify that you own the number and to prevent the sort of accidental number porting that you are referring to. Did you get/enter this security code?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Ok so now I have given up tryin to stop the transfer coz it seems its too late but now the transfer stll isnt complete

Then contact 48 support as this key post advises:

How do I keep my old number?

Hope this helps.