cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THINGS ARE SO MESSED UP!! NO SERVICE FROM OLD SERVICE PROVIDER NOR 48? HELP PLEASE...

Anon
Not applicable

MY 087 IS NOW BLOCKED so can't make receive calls or text AND 48 NOT WORKING.. WHAT'S GOING ON.. PLEASE ANSWER.. NUMBER TRANSFERRED.. Security pin entered!  MEMBERSHIP PAID AND NO SERVICE PAST 12HRS FROM EITHER O87 NOR 48.... MADE A RIGHT MESS OF THINGS ON ME SO FAR SO FAR!
VERY SLOW CUSTOMER SERVICE INDEED!!!!!!

17 REPLIES 17

Anon
Not applicable
Sounds like an issue with how you ported your number!

check these links to make sure that you followed the steps correctly ::

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Problem-after-porting-number/m-p/2460/highlight/true#M836

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Porting-a-number/m-p/2558/highlight/true#M874

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Port-number-failed/m-p/3878/highlight/true#M1168

if none of the above helps, please raise a ticket with a member of the tech staff in the link below in my signature.!

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable

Hi Thanks for replies,

I got the security code via email, followed the steps to register number... but get this my 087 sim is now blocked and 48 not working. When I lg into my account here I can see my name ect. and my number which I want 087........ yet when I look at my transfer number link it says transfer in prosses.

Ok here is my problem I am no with out any phone service.. spent 20 euro on 48 top up and customer service is soo so slow I got one costomer service reply which was of no help to me what so ever... nobody tells of this messing around when you signing up to get sooooo p***** off....

Just to double check  - you topped up by €20 but did you definitely then buy membership?

Everything about membership

What exactly does your online account say about your membership status and expiry date?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Says Membership status:

Current: The Don
until 01/03/2014 at 11:59pm

But when I check my "tab" transfer number is still says request been processed, yet my number shows up on top of page.... Confusing.

I have gone into my phone network settings and set to 48 network,

But Still has no network coverage,

Sometimes says emergency calls only,

Phone keeps flashing on off  saying no network coverage or emergency calls only.

Please dont suggest open ticket I have been at that since 10 this morning and no better off.

Says in terms and conditions I can cancle within 7 days in writing, but where do I write to to cancle. I will just have to try get my number back with Vodafone.

I live in Dublin so should have coverage.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Do you have data roaming enabled?
If not enable it and see if it makes any difference.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Yep just tried that and not working just says no network coverage.

I give up just gona cancle go back to Vodafone.

Taking to long for customer service to resolve.

Is the phone unlocked for use on any network?

Anon
Not applicable

Yep unlocked to any network...

OK - sorry but I can't think of anything else so you'll probably have to wait for 48 support to get back to you on your query.