cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This ticket (#430765) has been updated. You can see the updated comments below.

bercan
Newcomer

Hi

I raised this issue months ago and it is still not resolved.

Every month I am paying for internet yet it doesnt work on my phone.

I have dome all the steps in your email but to no avail.

When it states it will send the SMS configuration message it never does. I have enabled all the settings yet it still doesn't work.

Can you please enable my phone or alternalively refund me for the cost of internet as I am paying for it yet I don't receive it.

Thanks for your assistance.

Bercan

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Try these settings:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet-amp-amp-MMS-settings-for-Asus-Padfone-S/m-p/33172...

Make sure to enable data roaming.

The SMS configuration thing never worked for me either. Never sent any SMS. I've tried it several times with different phones and it never worked.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bercan
Newcomer

Can you please fix my phone.

I have not been able to access the internet for my phone. I am paying for 1gb per month yet I am not receiving it.

I have ensured the settings on my phone are correct.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you configure your settings as I suggested above?
If you did and they don't work then please post them for review as almost certainly you have something configured wrong. Did you enable data roaming? Have you enabled deta on your phone?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.