cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tips for people with Internet connection problems

Anon
Not applicable

Hi Guys, 

There seems to be a few of you having trouble with your internet connection. I'm starting to think that this isn't   a problem with your individual accounts as it's happening a few of us (including myself earlier). 

I'd advise double checking your settings, restarting your phone and resetting your network settings. This has often fixed problems like these before (for me anyway). 

Reply to this thread letting us know if you have solved your problem yet or not - and we can try look into your individual accounts. Thank you 

17 REPLIES 17

Anon
Not applicable

The problem is not just with iphones. I have a HTC and am experiencing the same problems. I have swithced on and off, changed the settings etc and am still without a service

OK - ignore my iTunes sync suggestion so I guess...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)
Our techie guys have investigated this and couldn't find any issue with the network. If you're having problems please submit a ticket to the care crew so they can deal with your cases individually.

Cheers

trublu74
Visitor
Mine started working again with no help from me bout 11am this morning?

kilcommon
Newcomer
This Internet problem is getting the better of me !!!!! Totally frustrating !!!! Two days now and still no proper response other than to check my settings again !!! This net work is one big joke !!!! They can't be contacted by phone !!! 😈

@kilcommon wrote:
This Internet problem is getting the better of me !!!!! Totally frustrating !!!! Two days now and still no proper response other than to check my settings again !!! This net work is one big joke !!!! They can't be contacted by phone !!! 😈

So did you do as I suggested above and in response to your other posts, follow all the instructions and get your internet/APN settings configured correctly?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Edit: just logged in on my laptop and I can see that you did raise this issue before but you never replied to say whether or not my post here helped:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet-not-working/td-p/8361/page/49

As I keep saying if you follow those instructions in full (and not just stop if/when the online configurator doesn't send you the configuration message as happens to some people - including me) then your internet connection WILL work if everything is done correctly. The instructions that I linked to have always worked once people follow them in full and correctly.

(For some reason the mobile version of the site doesn't always show a poster's posting history so on the mobile site it looked like you posted for the first time above).

Hope this helps.

My original reply...

What problem are you having?
You don't seem to have posted about it here in the forum before now?
Are you sure that your settings ARE correct?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/internet-on-my-phone/m-p/31369#M10212

Do calls/texts work OK?
What make/model of phone?
Did anything change on it recently - eg software update, reconfiguration etc?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
No update?
Wonder what happened...?