cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up Didnt Get thought

Anon
Not applicable
I made a top up almost 2 hours ago and I haven't get the vantages yet. It was taken off my account already.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

What does your online account say about your current and next memberships and current membership expiry date?

If you have a membership which still has some of its monthly period to run then buying another membership does not terminate it and kick in immediately. Instead the new membership "stacks" up to kick in when the current membership has run its full monthly course.

My quess is that your Guido membership still has a couple of weeks to run and the Don membership is stacked and will kick in when the Guido membership has run its course.

If that's the case and you need internet access on your Guido membership for the remaining two weeks or so then you need to buy an internet add-on.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you aware of the difference between topping up and buying membership/add-ons?

Everything about membership

Where has my credit gone?

Did you credit balance increase by the topup amount - log into your online account or dial *100# to get your credit balance.

Handy short-codes

If your topup went through and you then need to buy stuff from your credit balance you can do so online or by text:

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

Anon
Not applicable
I paid the guido 2 weeks ago, then today morning I paid the don, cuz I was with no internet... But I didn't get any more time or internet. '-'

What does your online account say about your current and next memberships and current membership expiry date?

If you have a membership which still has some of its monthly period to run then buying another membership does not terminate it and kick in immediately. Instead the new membership "stacks" up to kick in when the current membership has run its full monthly course.

My quess is that your Guido membership still has a couple of weeks to run and the Don membership is stacked and will kick in when the Guido membership has run its course.

If that's the case and you need internet access on your Guido membership for the remaining two weeks or so then you need to buy an internet add-on.

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
Thank you for the patience! I got what ya meant! I bought a add on and I am waiting 2 more weeks! 😉

Glad that explained it for you.