Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Top up Didnt Get thought

Anon
‎03-10-2013 11:49 AM
I made a top up almost 2 hours ago and I haven't get the vantages yet. It was taken off my account already.
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions

Re: Top up Didnt Get thought

The Legend
‎03-10-2013 10:01 PM

What does your online account say about your current and next memberships and current membership expiry date?

If you have a membership which still has some of its monthly period to run then buying another membership does not terminate it and kick in immediately. Instead the new membership "stacks" up to kick in when the current membership has run its full monthly course.

My quess is that your Guido membership still has a couple of weeks to run and the Don membership is stacked and will kick in when the Guido membership has run its course.

If that's the case and you need internet access on your Guido membership for the remaining two weeks or so then you need to buy an internet add-on.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.

View solution in context

1 Like

All Replies

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎03-10-2013 12:15 PM

Are you aware of the difference between topping up and buying membership/add-ons?

Everything about membership

Where has my credit gone?

Did you credit balance increase by the topup amount - log into your online account or dial *100# to get your credit balance.

Handy short-codes

If your topup went through and you then need to buy stuff from your credit balance you can do so online or by text:

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
1 Like

Anon
‎03-10-2013 08:30 PM
I paid the guido 2 weeks ago, then today morning I paid the don, cuz I was with no internet... But I didn't get any more time or internet. '-'
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

The Legend
‎03-10-2013 10:01 PM

What does your online account say about your current and next memberships and current membership expiry date?

If you have a membership which still has some of its monthly period to run then buying another membership does not terminate it and kick in immediately. Instead the new membership "stacks" up to kick in when the current membership has run its full monthly course.

My quess is that your Guido membership still has a couple of weeks to run and the Don membership is stacked and will kick in when the Guido membership has run its course.

If that's the case and you need internet access on your Guido membership for the remaining two weeks or so then you need to buy an internet add-on.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Anon
‎04-10-2013 03:00 AM
Thank you for the patience! I got what ya meant! I bought a add on and I am waiting 2 more weeks! Smiley Wink
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

The Legend
‎04-10-2013 10:22 AM

Glad that explained it for you.

0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community