cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up

Anon
Not applicable
I have been charged twice for topping up only topped up once for 10euro and 20euro has been taken out of my account
10 REPLIES 10

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi liadhsmells

Is the €20 reflected in your 48 online balance? Can you please check this and post back.

Smiley Happy

Anon
Not applicable
Could you add it on for next month so I don't lose €10 please Guido membership

If you inadvertently bought two memberships then the second one will have stacked to kick in when your current one expires. Your online account should clarify the status of you membership and expiry dates - i.e. for your current membership and, if applicable, your next/stacked one. If you bought more than one membership then you don't lose out.

If you inadvertently topped up your credit balance then the total amount should be on your account so you don't lose out in that case either.

If neither of these applies then please explain what the story/problem is. You may also need to contact 48 support if you think that there was some topup/payment mistake on their side that needs to be investigated/rectified.

How to get help

Please clarify what your online account says about your current and, if applicable, next/stacked memberships and expiry dates. Also check your My History link to see the online record of payments/purchases.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
It say my current member will run out tomorrow! It should run out on the 5th of April if it is carried over !

Does it list a "next" membership?

What transactions does the My History link list?

Did €20 rather than €10 definitely get charged to your card?

If there is a payment issue here then you should contact 48 support as I suggested above.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Hi I topped up the don. It said successful. It will take a while. It hasn't gone through. Plus it's saying my email doesn't exist. I'm bot sure if it does. My brother made it up I think. I have an existing email but it won't allow me to use it because I used it for a different sim. I'm not using that old account any more.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi Oisincarter90

The email address is needed to establish you are contactable etc.

Providing a fake email while attempting to register & set up another 48 account will result in your prediciment.

Email Accounts are so easy to set up... Gmail for example, if you have an existing Gmail account, there's little to suggest you can't create another similar Gmail address, as back up.

In most cases, it's advisable to have more than one email address, Anyway, I do.

Afraid due to the nature of the issue, (Your Account) you will need to log a 48 Support Ticket & take it from there.

Click below:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

🙂

yasiriqbal
Newcomer
I have topped twice by mistakenly so please can you refund me back €20 or forward to next month please

Anon
Not applicable
hi yasiriqbal,

you'll need to speak with tech support to fix that.
please use the link below in my signature to raise a ticket