cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Type your question here...Hi there, I recently received a new SIM card from Go conquer sim number 89

maree2015
Newcomer
Hi there, I recently received a new SIM card from Go conquer sim number 8935311140205357178 and unfortunately it's the wrong sim for the I phone 4. The sim is to small for phone, I need a larger SIM card. Could this be sent to me please. Paul Muldoon, Ballinacloughy, Maree, Oranmore, County Galway. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you haven't activated/registered the SIM then just order a new one that is the right size (dual mini/micro).

http://www.48months.ie/free-sim

If you already activated/registered the SIM and it's linked to your account then order a replacement dual SIM:

All you need to know about SIMs

You probably shouldn't post all of your personal details on a public website.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Hi,
I just switched over from 3, and activated my account, but I realise that I have the wrong 48 sim. I need a Micro sim for an iPhone 4 but the one I received is smaller. What do I do? Thanks Shay

See here:

Need to swap your SIM?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?