cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay membership

Anon
Not applicable

Hi, 

I'm trying to pay for my membership on-line with my visa debit card and it won't allow me to do this. I also can't seem to top-up my account as an alternative to paying my membership.

Can you help?

Many thanks,

Audrey

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did the card ever work before?

I thought that only VISA credit and not also VISA debit cards were accepted?

Edit: sorry - VISA debit cards do work - my mistake.

If it worked before but not now then you may need to contact 48 support and/or your bank for assistance.

How to get help

For the moment while you cannot make online payments with this card you may have to make do with topping up by voucher and then buying membership/add-ons online from your credit balance or by text:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did the card ever work before?

I thought that only VISA credit and not also VISA debit cards were accepted?

Edit: sorry - VISA debit cards do work - my mistake.

If it worked before but not now then you may need to contact 48 support and/or your bank for assistance.

How to get help

For the moment while you cannot make online payments with this card you may have to make do with topping up by voucher and then buying membership/add-ons online from your credit balance or by text:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.