cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to post request to an agent as I cannot select a category for the request

Anon
Not applicable

Hi

I am trying to post a request to an agent to register a replcement SIm but page wont allow me to select a category for the question so I cannot submit it. HELP!!!

9 REPLIES 9

Anon
Not applicable
If you contact Denise(Community Manager) via Private Message she will possibly be able to contact the tech staff directly.

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

If you can't contact the care crew via the link, try this e-mail: support@48months.zendesk.com

I PAID MEMBERSHIP FOR A FRIEND ON 17 AUG AND HE GOT A TEXT MESSAGE THAT HE HAS ONLY 3 MINS LEFT FOR HIS CALLING MINS WHY IT SHOULD HAVE BE A MONTH 0894889481 THIS IS THE NUMBER

What membership did you buy?

What does his online account say about membership status, expiry date and bundled allowance balances?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I paid 10 euro membership for him

I do not get your quesion and this is not the first I have be paying for his membership because he lost his pin or code and he can not get to his account I have to topup for him

€10 membership presumably means Guido or the old Standard membership if your friend was a member before 5th March? Which does he have?

Guido comes with 300 mobile mins to any network + 60 landline mins. If he has this then presumably he has simply used up most of the allowance(s)?

Standard membership comes with "unlimited" mobile mins to any network (fair usage cap 3000 mins) and something like 20 landline mins. Again perhaps he has used up most of his landline mins allowance? 

If he cannot log into his account then you should contact support to get this sorted. 

Similarly if the reason for the text message about remaining mins is still not clear then log a support query to get 48 to explain.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks were or how can we get to contact the support team.

See above - there's an earlier post with the email address.

Hope this helps.