cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using topup to pay membership

Anon
Not applicable

Hi all

I received 5euro as topup for introducing a friend to 48. Does anyone know how i can use this to pay my monthly membership??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If your credit balance is now €5 from the kickback credit then you need to topup by at least another €5 in order to buy membership since membership starts at €10. Once you have sufficient cash credit you can buy the required membership online or by text. These links might be of interest to you in this context:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op..

Everything about membership

What's the deal?

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If your credit balance is now €5 from the kickback credit then you need to topup by at least another €5 in order to buy membership since membership starts at €10. Once you have sufficient cash credit you can buy the required membership online or by text. These links might be of interest to you in this context:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op..

Everything about membership

What's the deal?

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Thats brill thanks so much for your swift response 🙂

Anon
Not applicable
Hi biba!

If your problem has been solved, please mark your question as solved - here

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/How-to-mark-questions-as-solved/m-p/122#U122