cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail issue; Get automated voicemail response after personal greeting

Anon
Not applicable

So Im using an android phone and setup my personal greeting fine just now. But when I test it out by ringing my phone, after the phone rings out, I hear the personal greeting, and then get an automated response going "To rerecord your personal greeting, press hash", or soemthing along those lines, then get the long beep. 

Any ideas whats wrong or any settings I have to change? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure it's not asking you to leave/record your message to the person you are calling (in this case yourself)?

What is the exact message/prompt that you get?

Did you follow the voicemail tutorial when settings things up?

How do I use my Voicemail?

If so and it doesn't work then you may need to contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

Edit: just to check - when testing it are you calling your number from another mobile or landline, leaving your mobile unanswered and letting the call go to voicemail?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure it's not asking you to leave/record your message to the person you are calling (in this case yourself)?

What is the exact message/prompt that you get?

Did you follow the voicemail tutorial when settings things up?

How do I use my Voicemail?

If so and it doesn't work then you may need to contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

Edit: just to check - when testing it are you calling your number from another mobile or landline, leaving your mobile unanswered and letting the call go to voicemail?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.