cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has my credit gone

Anon
Not applicable

Hi I changed over to 48 And bought 10euros credit but now I'm being told I have no credit 

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What do you mean by credit here?

Cash credit on your account or €10 Guido membership?

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans

You need a membership to be able to use any services.

Cash credit is not sufficient (unlike many other pay as you go services).

What is the difference between membership and top ..

Some services are charged from your cash credit balance (e.g. sending MMS, international calls/texts, calls to "special" landline numbers etc.) but you still need an active membership.

What does your My 48 page say about your current membership status and expiry date and membership allowance balances?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

Where/when do you get this "no credit" message (e.g. what sort of services are you trying to use, what sort of number are you trying to contact and how)?

What is the exact wording of the message?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

spuddy1996
Newcomer
If you put in Guido after topping up by ten cash what do you do to resume calls texts and internet

You should not have to do anything.

But remember that buying a new membership doesn't necessarily mean that it starts immediately so you have access to the new membership allowances.

If you have a membership active that has not yet expired then the new membership will not start until the current membership expires.

If you have used up allowances on the current membership then buying a new membership will not help.

In that case you need to buy add-ons to allow you to use the relevant services (e.g. mobile calls, landline calls, texts, data) until the end of the current membership.

If you are having problems in this context then it should help if you check (and post here if necessary) what your My 48 account page says about your current membership status, expiry date, allowance balances and if it also lists any "next" membership and a start date.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @spuddy1996?