cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has standard membership gone?

sn
Newcomer

I have been a buying the standard membership since I joined 48 when they launched in Ireland.  My membership ran out today and I have tried to purchase the standard membership but the option is not available to me.  I have never bought any other memership as I always combine the standard membership with an internet add on.  Whats the story?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Just to clarify one thing ... as long as you have been a member before 5th March 2013 then you can buy Standard membership  - even if you buy another membership at any stage. Previously there was a rule that if you ever bought a memberhsip other than Standard then you lost the ability to buy Standard but they relaxed this sometime last year.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11

sn
Newcomer

Not sure what the problem was but the tech team have resolved this issue and I now get the option to purchase the standard membership again.  Thanks tech guys'ngals Smiley Very Happy

Just to clarify one thing ... as long as you have been a member before 5th March 2013 then you can buy Standard membership  - even if you buy another membership at any stage. Previously there was a rule that if you ever bought a memberhsip other than Standard then you lost the ability to buy Standard but they relaxed this sometime last year.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Put top up code in a few days ago but membership has not renewed. How to solve.

I have bought the standard memership and have been told after one week my call credit has run out. I have had to buy two add ons since.

i topped up weeks ago when i still had cred left now it says my membership is out were is my new balance

What do you mean "it says that your membership is out"?
What is saying this?

What does your online account say about your current membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?

Does the Membership Planner section mention a next membership and start date?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

What does your My History page say about recent payments/purchases?

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all? 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Maybe you bought a new membership which has stacked to kick in when your current membership expires?
Your online account should clarify.
What does it say about your current membership type, expiry date and allowance balances?
What does it say under Membership Planner about any next memberships and start dates?

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?