cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will my phone work in Belgium ,France and Holland

meezer97
Newcomer
Im going to Belgium, France and Holland soon and I want to know whether or not I will be able to make calls ect
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
The information above is correct but the opening "no" is a bit misleading. Yes your phone will work abroad but subject to the rest of the details outlined above. If it doesn't work straight off then power off and on again. My girlfriend had to do that today when she arrived in France.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

Anon
Not applicable
Hi

No - EU Roaming Add on's are specifically for contacting 'Home' while in the EU - to contact Italian Mobiles/Landlines, like all international calls - you will need monies in your balance.

You also need an active 48 membership - as usual.

Europe:

When calling Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijani Republic, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Antilles, French Guiana, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte/ Reunion, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Rep, Slovenia Rep, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK (incl NI) or Ukraine

You'll pay:
Calls to mobiles and Landlines50c
Texts25c
All International call charges are inc VAT and are charged per minute.

However, if you would like conformation contact 48 Support Via the link below.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
The information above is correct but the opening "no" is a bit misleading. Yes your phone will work abroad but subject to the rest of the details outlined above. If it doesn't work straight off then power off and on again. My girlfriend had to do that today when she arrived in France.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

meezer97
Newcomer
Thanks that's a big help , but if Im on the €20 a month deal how do I put money in to the account do I put in an add on or what ??

You topup your credit balance and/or buy add-ons (e.g. EU roaming add-ons) through your online account as normal.

Buy stuff

Buy roaming add-ons

Top-up

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
sorry about the misleading intro! The post was a copypasta from an old roaming question that I thought might've helped.

Is all of this okay meezer97?

meezer97
Newcomer
Yes thanks for the help