cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the new don contract include any landline minutes ?

orlah96
Newcomer
I was wondering if the new don deal will include any minutes for landlines or is it just mobile networks ?
11 REPLIES 11

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

As far as I know nothing will change - you will still get 60 mins of landline calls.

All that's changing is that the previously unlimited any network mobile calls (capped at 3000 mins) is not changing to 1000 (not sure if that's the actual amount of a fair usage cap which, if breached, results in a ban?) - and the data allowance is changing from 5GBytes to 8GBytes.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hello there Orla,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

As Dayler has explained, you still will get the 60 minutes monthly landline allowance.

Hope this helps.

Conor @ the 48 care crew

Hi Conor

Can you clarify of the "new" Don 1000 mobiles mins is an allowance or a new fair usage limit?

What I mean is if you use 1000 mins then you just can't make further mobile calls until you buy an add-on.

Or is it the case that if you use 1000 mins then you get barred for the remainder of the membership?

Thanks a lot.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hello Dalyer,

Thanks for replying.

As it stands, the fair usage policy will apply at its current allowance of 3000 minutes.

The fair usage won't apply in the case of the monthly 1000 minutes allowance unless a customer would buy lots of add-ons and manage to go over the 3000 minutes fair usage limit

The 1000 minutes will be an allowance, if it's used up then call add-ons will be needed to make further calls.

I have also updated the FAQ on this link to clear up any questions about the landline allowance:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/Changes-to-memberships/td-p/34859/jump-to/fir...

Hope this clears things up

Conor @ the 48 care crew

OK - thanks for that clarification.

Hello again Dalyer,

No worries. Enjoy your evening. 🙂

Conor @ the 48 care crew

Is there a limit on how many memberships can be bought in advance and stacked?

I assumed that you could buy more than one membership in one go using the website/shopping cart but it looks like you have to buy one at a time?

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey dalyer

There is no limit on the amount of memberships you can stack.

You are correct in thinkning you need to purcahse one at a time.  This changed when we released the auto-renew memberships.

Damian

Thanks Damian.

I thought that I was imagining that there used to be an option to buy more than one membership in one go.

I guess not! Man LOL