Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No data connection.

Hi All.I've noticed the last few days I've had no data connection.I'm guessing the issue has arose since I last bought my membership.None have my settings have changed.It just says it's disconnected because service is unavailable.I'd there some issue...

free txts???

Hi, ive just purchased the don membership and it says " unlimited txts with wats app"... i dont have wats app so will i still get my unlimited txts????

mags29 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

credit

I topped up by 20 euro and it never registered what should I do

Need new PUK

I can't find my little folder that I have my puk etc on it, can you reset it or send me it trough email

Data Not working on oneplus one

HiMy data isnt working for my oneplus one phone i have  already used the default internet settings but they do not work. I can make calls and texts fine..

efallon by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Sim puk lost

i lost my small folder that I have my sim card passwords puk etc.. My little brother was messing with my phone and put the sim pin wrong now I need to insert the puk in order to make my sim work back can you give me new one via email

Code lost

I lost my pin code and I can't unlock my number

Network issues abroad

Hi,I am currently in New York and am having difficulty connecting to a network.My phone is constantly searching for a network and then will connect to t mobile for a second and then it drops again and continues to search.I have cellular data and dats...

orlaght by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like