Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

10euro deal

If they tried to take 10 euro out of my account but they couldn't becos I didn't have to money but now I do how do I get them to top me up ?

Roaming add on

If I get the roaming add on, would it kick in when I'm actually in Ireland, but making calls to an EU country or would I be charged the normal 50c per minute?

egdem by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Money to use interner for 1 day

i've used my all of my data from my membership for the month and my membership renews in a day but I still want to use the internet so I topped up by one euro to use the internet for just the day so I was wondering if it costs more than that?

Number swap

Okay I joined with 48 today and I swapped my old number over but then realised I need two numbers one for work and the other personal use so how do I swap numbers again from my ole one to the new 48. Number thanks

Sms

From 2days nobody can't to send message to me.I will send normalny.what's happend?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Keeping your old phone number

Okay so I have been a member with the 48 quite a long time, but my problem is that I got a new phone, so I had to move my 48 sim card from android to my iphone. But in ordet to do that I had to cut the sim card into a smaller shape. But unfortunately...

Credit

Tried topping up my brothers phone using my own card... (It's his membership! ) and after I put all card details through it would not process due to "limitations"I'm in Australia using my Aus card but it's a visa so should work right?