Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to call a low call number?

Okay, I want to call a 1890-number. Since I only have a Guido right now and nothing else I would need to add something more, right? But what exactly do I have to do? Just buy a voucher for top up for 5 €? Or buy a 15 Min. EU-Roaming add on? What is t...

Key post - Standard v Guido

Q. What membeship can I get for €10? A. Standard or Guido.  Q. What happened to Standard membership recently? A. The allowances bundled with Standard memberships bought on/after 10th June 2015 were reduced.  http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/notice...

dalyer by The Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Making phone call

Hi, I already top up pay my membership. But I cant not make any phone call send text. This had never happen to me while i use other net work and i am very regret for changing to 48.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 like

Phone service won't work

Can somebody help me. I'm abroad and ever since i've updated my carrier settings my phone service has stopped working, it gains full bars, then one and then says 'searching' or 'no service'. I've tried turning it off and back on, taking the sim out, ...

Resolved! Internet not woking on Motorola Moto G

My last phone was a Sony Xperia J (Iternet worked brilliantly) but then i went for a new phone as i wanted a new model and something different and i chose the Motorola Moto G, after getting the phone it required the "nano sim" so i ordered a replacem...

My unlimited calls are gone??

I am on the standard package few years now which intitled me to unlimited mobile calls plus 20 minute land lines. I have logged into my account and noticed it says I have 124 min calls left, how is this if I get unlimited calls?

nato by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

mms msgs

Hey! My phone wont send mms msgs. The internet ect works perfect. I have configured the settings a number of times as said, everything is perfect apart from sending mms msgs. Anyone any ideas on how to sort this?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! SIM not valid

When I insert my new 48 SIM card into my iPhone it asks for pin and I only have 3 attempts to do so, I enter my pin and it's successful. shortly afterwards my phone locks automatically and when I unlock it a notification subtitled SIM not valid appea...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like