Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

network problem?

my phone says refreshing sim data every couple of minutes,same thing happened when the network was down a few weeks ago.thanks

stevof by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Please help no internet no calls no texts

On the 30th of may I bought the guido membership which was due to run out at 12 so the old one ran out and the new one kicked in but I have no calls no texts and no internet but I have full service I tried restarting the phone, turning it on airplane...

Renewed membership

I renewed my don membership yesterday yesterday and I never got data! I then purchased data but I still haven't got that GB either. Can you rectify this situation for me?

Topped up and got none of it

I topped up with the guido last night because it was going to go at 11.59 pm and it did and now it's saying I've paid but i have no internet calls or landline calls

Deal hasn't come through yet!

I bought the don and its says that my next deal doesn't expire until next month but I still haven't received my deals yet.

dos19 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Membership hasn't come through

Hi guys, I stacked up this month's membership last week so it'd come through automatically but it seems a few people are having trouble with it kicking in.I still have my Standard and I tried to top up with 1GB of internet last night. My 48 page disp...

guido wont work

Topped up guido membership yesterday as it was going to finish at 12 last night. Go to use my phone today and says my minutes are gone even though i rang no one, internet was all gone even though i had data turned off and wont let me send texts and t...

Hi

Is anyone having problem with calls?

anna3 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Roaming add on not working

I recently bought 2 lots of 35 roaming texts. 70 texts in total. I was able to send 4 but then it stopped working. I still have a remaining 66 texts but they are failing to send. I have also had credit taken after I bought the add ons leaving me with...